Today was a recovery day - sort of.
Had to recover from munchies Saturday afternoon, followed by Chinese at the Milton Wok followed by a couple of hunks of cheese and ice cream. All bad, not on list.
So this a.m. I stepped on the scale - 207! And this was AFTER a three-mile walk! Yikes. Just three pounds away from "obese" on the ol' BMI. So I went out for a long jog, same 12k route I usually do from home. Managed to lop off a couple of minutes from the day before, thanks I think to tracking pace on the new' Forerunner 305. Got back, finished the last of my four Ss and stepped on the scale again to see the much more agreeable 203. Four pound loss in less than two hours? Guess it's possible.
Now am writing Sunday night. Was pretty "good" throughout the day but am afraid I blew it tonight with great Fondu and wine. Just couldn't control it! So in the morning I'll try to arise early for Balley's or possibly another jog. Left knee is hurting a bit. I find it easier to stay on a routine on work days so perhaps this week will be okay. Remember, Brian, there's a function Thursday night with some colleagues that you'd like to look sharp for!
Remembering tomorrow today.
Weight: 207 then 203.
BMI - 29.5 to 29.1
BP - not recorded.
Brian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment