Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Weight and See

Not a totally bad day today. No early workout, but did manage a five-mile run on the Capitol Lake route over lunch. Sunny day but chilly.

Almost blew it tonight - dinner was leftover hors de vours at work plus several chips and a beer when I got home. I guess I just can't eat chips anymore - too addicting. The secret is careful meal planning and just not filling the body vessel more than that. Lots more tasty leftover stuff in the fridge at work up for grabs so tomorrow will be trying to stay away from it. On one hand I hate to see good food go to waste, on the other hand if I eat it I know it will go to waist (mine).

Weight this a.m. was 203.5. Feels like I'm lighter than that though. My 36 pants are starting to fit less tightly. Perhaps if I'm really good I can greet Dee on Friday at under 200! While Greg is whining about being 197, strangely that seems pretty good from my heavier vantage point.

Been having fun with using Google Earth to recreate my workout routes. A cool feature with the Garmin, and motivating to do even more adventurous things so we can do more. Perhaps I'll take it skiing this weekend.

Remembering tomorrow today.

Brian

No comments: