Nice to have Greg weigh in on the blog! I agree with most of his goals and hope we can work together to achieve them. One slight difference though - I don't really want to necessarily make the reunion a driving point for weight loss. While nice, it shouldn't be a motivating factor. (Although it would be nice to appear and be healthy for that day).
Week is off to a good start, so far, although it's still pretty early. Took a long, 70 mile bike ride Sunday and the little device I have indicates I rode off over 7000 calories! Also ran the 12k route from home on Saturday. This morning I had to rise at 3:20 to get Dee to
the airport so stopped at Bally's afterwards and did 30 minutes on the elliptical then swam for about 15 then into the whirlpool to ease tired muscles from yesterday. Oh, so nice!
Probably won't do too much more today as I'll likely have to work through lunch - being the start of the Legislature and all and I'm right here. Perhaps I can get into the habit of getting up early to go running or to the gym again. All the while this morning I was focusing on what I can do today to get back down to size. The most important thing is to not succumb to eating garbage - that's what really sacks on the pounds.
Didn't weigh myself today. Still feel pretty heavy despite the exercise - am sure around 205 or more. Too much good stuff at Saturday's Seahawks party, I think. Gotta stay focused.
Remember tomorrow today.
Brian
Week is off to a good start, so far, although it's still pretty early. Took a long, 70 mile bike ride Sunday and the little device I have indicates I rode off over 7000 calories! Also ran the 12k route from home on Saturday. This morning I had to rise at 3:20 to get Dee to
the airport so stopped at Bally's afterwards and did 30 minutes on the elliptical then swam for about 15 then into the whirlpool to ease tired muscles from yesterday. Oh, so nice!Probably won't do too much more today as I'll likely have to work through lunch - being the start of the Legislature and all and I'm right here. Perhaps I can get into the habit of getting up early to go running or to the gym again. All the while this morning I was focusing on what I can do today to get back down to size. The most important thing is to not succumb to eating garbage - that's what really sacks on the pounds.
Didn't weigh myself today. Still feel pretty heavy despite the exercise - am sure around 205 or more. Too much good stuff at Saturday's Seahawks party, I think. Gotta stay focused.
Remember tomorrow today.
Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment